Cheese Sampler Collection
Show off your cheese prowess or simply taste your way through the cheeses of the Farm with this 6 cheese sampler collection. Each cheese is made on the property and pulls inspiration from the farm. From 2018 American Cheese Society Gold Award Winner Hawkins Haze, named after the Hawkins line that runs through Blackberry Farm. To the Herbed Tomme Wedge dusted with a blend of farm-grown herbs, each cheese will transport you to the bountiful smokey mountains.
Blackberry Farm has produced multiple ACS award winning cheeses in addition to Good Food Award winning pickles, pantry items, cheeses, cured meats and beer. Blackberry Farm has also received accolades amongst such publications as Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, James Beard Foundation Awards, Southern Living South’s Best, Wine Spectator, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lux Hotel and Spa Awards, and Fathom Travel Awards.
This package includes:
- 6 oz. Sheep’s Milk Pimento
- 6 oz. Brebis
- ½ lb. Herbed Tomme Wedge
- ½ lb. Singing Brook Wedge
- 1 lb. Hawkins Haze Wheel
- 1 lb. Magnolia Wheel
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for any occasion
More About The Cheeses
- Sheeps Milk Pimento – The Blackberry Farm Sheep’s Milk Pimento Cheese is a new spin on a southern classic. They have taken their traditional pimento cheese recipe and added in an aged sheep’s milk cheese that creates an even more delicious and complex flavor
- Brebis – Brebis is a fresh sheep’s milk cheese, produced similarly to a Chèvre. It is rich with a supple texture while being light on the palate. Brebis is well-balanced, making it a very versatile cheese. It is excellent eaten alone, as an accent to any sandwich or when paired with one of our delicious jams
- Herbed Tomme Wedge – Herbed Tomme is a bloomy rind, sheep’s milk cheese that is dusted with a blend of farm-grown herbs. It features a soft, supple texture coated in a mixture of thyme, lavender, rosemary, parsley and oregano for a beautiful, bright flavor
- Singing Brook Cheese – Singing Brook is an aged sheep’s milk cheese with a hard rind. Each wheel is aged for a minimum of 5–6 months. This flagship cheese is rich, nutty and buttery with a sharpness reminiscent of a Manchego.
- Hawkins Haze Wheel – This ashed surface-ripened sheep’s milk cheese is named after the Hawkins line that runs through the Blackberry Farm property, hence the line of vegetable ash that runs through the paste of the cheese. The richness of the ewe’s milk, paired with the mineral notes from the ash, makes this a favorite throughout the season. When young, Hawkins Haze has a light texture and finishes with crisp citrus notes. As the cheese ages, it becomes more intense with flavors of fresh cream
- Magnolia Wheel – The Magnolia is essentially Blackberry Farm’s version of a Camembert cheese. It is a rich and luscious cheese with a slight tang that allows a mild sheep’s milk flavor to come through
Pimento Cheese: Sheep’s Milk, Pimentos, Seasoning
Biscuits: Flour, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese Sampler ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
To Store Refrigerate:
- Sheep’s Milk Pimento up to 45 days
- Brebis up to 45 days
- Herbed Tomme up to 21 days
- Singing Brook up to 28 days
- Hawkins Haze up to 21 days
- Magnolia up to 21 days
- Blackberry Farm ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.