This kit contains everything you need to make four of Alidoro’s legendary Matthew Sandwich: prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, arugula, and homemade balsamic dressing, on fresh semolina bread.
Alidoro first opened its doors in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 1986, and since then it’s gone down as one of the best sandwich shops in the entire city. Every single ingredient is sourced either locally or from Italy, and attention to detail is paid to every component of every sandwich on offer. When it comes to Italian sandwiches, it really doesn’t get much better than Alidoro.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Matthew Sandwiches.
- 1.5 lbs. Prosciutto
- 16 oz. Arugula
- 1 lb. Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 oz. Homemade Balsamic Dressing
- 4 Loaves Semolina Bread
- Each sandwich is approximately 9" long and weighs 1-2 lbs.
Prosciutto, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Homemade Balsamic Dressing.
All Products Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remove packaging and consume immediately, or place all ingredients except the bread in the fridge
- Sandwiches last 3 days in the fridge and should not be frozen
- Slice the bread in half horizontally, scooping the top and bottom halves to resemble a canoe
- Fill the top layer with arugula
- Add a generous portion of balsamic dressing
- Layer thin, folded prosciutto ribbons over the bottom piece of bread
- Top with fresh mozzarella and close the sandwich
- Alidoro ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.