Ring in the new year with a New York feast. Zucker’s classic hand-rolled, kettle-boiled bagels are a great New Year’s brunch alongside fresh housemade cream cheeses and sliced Nova, Pastrami, or Everything Seeded Lox. We’re also making sure you receive the most delicious babka on earth, made by our friends at Green’s Babka – how will you choose between chocolate and cinnamon? You’ll also enjoy expertly-made halva from Seed + Mill, makers of our favorite sesame confection right here in New York City. Top it all off with our signature Toasted Everything Seeds and Zucker’s cooler tote, and it’s a perfect way to celebrate the New Year or send good wishes to a loved one.
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
This package serves 6 people includes
- 6 Bagels, your choice
- 3 Cream Cheeses (1/4 lb. each), your choice
- 1/2 lb. Nova Lox, your choice
- Seed + Mill Halva, your choice
- Babka, your choice
- Everything Spice Shaker, your choice
- Small Tote Bag
- Choose to add Smoked Fish Salad or Coffee Beans!
Bagel Options Include
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
- Sun Dried Tomato
Lox Options Include
Babka Options Include
Halva Options Include
- Dark Chocolate Coconut
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt
Everything Seed Shaker Options Include
- Lemon Herb
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Items arrive read to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store bagels at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store lox and cream cheese in the refrigerator.
- Upon arrival, store babka at room temperature.
- Upon arrival, store halva in the refrigerator.
- Bagels last up to 1 day at room temperature.
- Lox lasts up to 5 days in the refrigerator (to maximize shelf life, keep lox refrigerated & tightly wrapped in plastic or aluminum wrap).
- Cream cheese lasts up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Babka lasts up to 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag at room temperature.
- Halva lasts up to 6 months in the refrigerator.
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.