Zucker’s has put together the perfect go-to box for your break the fast noshing. You don’t need to worry about what to choose — your family will love Zucker’s freshly made NYC bagels; sliced Nova Scotia Salmon; fresh cream cheeses; fresh housemade whitefish salad; and delectable babka. Zucker’s has been catering break the fast for New Yorkers for nearly two decades, and we know what people are craving after a day of fasting when they want to get together with loved ones and continue ringing in the Jewish new year with the best appetizing spread imaginable! In addition to these classics, choose from Zucker’s delicious add-ons to personalize your spread with more types of smoked salmon, more classic desserts, and more.
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
This package serves 6 people includes your choice of:
- 6 Bagels
- 3 Cream Cheeses (1/4 lb. each)
- 1/2 lb. Nova Lox
- Capers and onions not included
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Whole Wheat Plain
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels arrive read to enjoy
- Store at room temp and enjoy within a day
- Bagels may also be kept frozen
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.