Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish ships its classic New York bagels and smoked fish nationwide on Goldbelly! There are a lot of things that make a New Yorker a New Yorker. Walking fast, talking fast, being unfazed by subway shenanigans, and, of course, bagels for brunch. Nothing in the world compares to a New York Bagel. At Zucker’s, the bagels are made the old-fashioned NYC way—with natural, un-bromated, unbleached flours, hand-rolled by seasoned hand-rollers, and kettle boiled daily. For the EVERYTHING lovers in your life, a new kit that allows you to immerse yourselves in the flavors of an everything bagel. Featuring Zucker’s signature Toasted Everything Spices using the seeds Zucker’s uses for their Everything Bagels, Zucker’s has enhanced the flavors by TOASTING the seeds, providing a rich and satisfying flavor. There are two new flavors—LEMON HERB and CHIPOTLE. Along with a dozen bagels of your choice, cream cheeses of your choice, and an everything T-shirt, all you’ll need at the end of brunch is breath mints! If you love garlicky and sesame flavors, you’ll love to have Zucker’s trio on hand to sprinkle on just about everything!
Since its establishment in New York’s TriBeCa neighborhood in 2006, Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish has been hand-rolling, kettle-boiling, and baking its bagels daily. The bagel shop is owned by native New Yorker Matt Pomerantz, who named Zucker’s after his mother, Roslyn Marilyn Zucker Pomerantz. These traditional NYC bagels were featured on Tyler Florence’s Twitter show #WolfItDown and are some of the best bagels in NYC.
This package serves 12 people includes your choice of:
- 14 Bagels
- Choice of 3 Cream Cheeses (1/4 lb. each)
- Original Everything Seasoning 3.25 oz.
- Lemon Herb Everything Seasoning 3.25 oz.
- Chipotle Everything Seasoning 3.25 oz.
- 1 Everything T-Shirt
- Capers and onions not included
- Choose to add lox to your order!
Bagel Options Include
- Whole Wheat Everything
- Whole Wheat Plain
- Cinnamon Raisin
Cream Cheese Options Include
- Raisin Walnut
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels arrive read to enjoy
- Store at room temp and enjoy within a day
- Bagels may also be kept frozen, tightly wrapped and in a freezer-safe bag.
- For additional convenience, slice your bagels before freezing
- Zucker’s ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.