Zoli’s Pizza filled a void in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex of Sicilian-style pizza made with high quality ingredients and creative topping combinations, while also adding a Texan twist on classic Italian flavors. The mastermind behind all of Zoli’s pizzamaking, Lee Hunzinger, is a native of New York that has been making pizza for well over 25 years and was recently asked to join the prestigious World Pizza Champions team, led by Tony Gemignani. One taste and you’ll understand why Texas Monthly calls it the best pizza in Dallas.
This package serves 8 people and includes your choice of 2 Zoli’s NY Square Pizzas (14" Each). Options include:
- “Spangler” Cheese Pizza: A classic Sicilian-style cheese pie, simply topped with tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella, basil, pecorino romano, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pepperoni Pizza: Zoli’s pepperoni pie is loaded up with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and copious amounts of perfectly curled ronicups.
- “Honey Bastard” Pizza: Mozzarella cheese, hot soppressata salami, and housemade bacon marmalade, with a drizzle of habanero pepper-infused honey for a sweet and spicy kick.
- “Hylander” Pizza: Creamy vodka sauce pairs perfectly with the classic combo of Zoli’s housemade sausage, mushrooms, mozzarella, and roasted tomatoes.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove pizza from the box and place in the fridge or freezer
- Pizza may be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 1 month
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove plastic wrap. Leave pizza on included cooking tray.
- Allow pizza to slightly defrost for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Put pizza (on the included cooking tray) directly onto the rack in the center of your oven.
- Cook approximately 15 minutes.
- For the “Honey Bastard,” drizzle pizza with habanero sauce to finish.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zoli’s Pizza ships Monday – Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.