Zoli’s Pizza filled a void in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex of Sicilian-style pizza made with high quality ingredients and creative topping combinations, while also adding a Texan twist on classic Italian flavors. The mastermind behind all of Zoli’s pizzamaking, Lee Hunzinger, is a native of New York that has been making pizza for well over 25 years and was recently asked to join the prestigious World Pizza Champions team, led by Tony Gemignani. One taste and you’ll understand why Texas Monthly calls it the best pizza in Dallas.
This package serves 8 people and includes 2 Sicilian-Style Square Pizzas, your choice
- Each pizza serves 4 people and measures 14"
Pizza Options Include
- “Spangler” Cheese Pizza – A classic Sicilian-style cheese pie, simply topped with tomato sauce, sliced mozzarella, basil, pecorino romano, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Pepperoni Pizza – Zoli’s pepperoni pie is loaded up with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and copious amounts of perfectly curled ronicups.
- “Honey Bastard” Pizza – Mozzarella cheese, hot soppressata salami, and housemade bacon marmalade, with a drizzle of habanero pepper-infused honey for a sweet and spicy kick.
- “Hylander” Pizza – Creamy vodka sauce pairs perfectly with the classic combo of Zoli’s housemade sausage, mushrooms, mozzarella, and roasted tomatoes.
- Spangler – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Tomato Sauce, Basil, Pecorino Cheese, Aged Mozzarella, Olive Oil
- Hylander – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Basil, Pecorino Cheese, Aged Mozzarella, Roasted Tomatoes, Roasted Mushrooms, Italian Sausage, Vodka Sauce
- Honey Bastard – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Basil, Pecorino Cheese, Aged Mozzarella, Hot Soppressata, Bacon Marmalade, Habanero Honey
- Pepperoni – Tomato Sauce, Sliced Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Basil, Pecorino Romano, And Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pizza in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pizza lasts up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Allow pizza to slightly defrost for approx. 15 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove plastic wrap and leave pizza on included cooking tray.
- Put pizza (on the included cooking tray) directly onto the rack in the center of your oven.
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- For the “Honey Bastard,” drizzle pizza with habanero sauce to finish.
- Zoli’s Pizza ships Monday – Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.