Described as a “revelation” by Texas Monthly BBQ Editor, Daniel Vaughn, Zoli’s puts a little bit of Texas into their decadent brisket lasagna. It starts with housemade fresh pasta sheets that are layered full of smoked brisket, bolognese, mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan cream sauce, lots of parmesan cheese, and green chiles for a little heat. It sounds like a lot, and it is…but trust us—it works.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes one 7 lbs. tray of Zoli’s Brisket Lasagna.
pasta sheets, brisket, tomato sauce, green chiles, bolognese sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, parmesan cream
allergens: wheat, egg, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove pizza from the box and place in the fridge or freezer
- Lasagna may be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 1 month
- From frozen, let lasagna thaw in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Remove plastic wrap from under the foil on the lasagna and recover the lasagna with tin foil
- Bake lasagna for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for additional 5-10 minutes.
- Let lasagna rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zoli’s Pizza ships Monday – Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.