Get one arrow ahead of Cupid this Valentine’s Day with these lovable treats. The Valentine’s Day Rainbow Cookies have layers of almond cake with either raspberry jam or chocolate hazelnut and then are topped with a white or dark chocolate drip and edible decoration.
What do you get when you let a unicorn loose in a bakery? We’re guessing exactly these cookies. These bite-sized rainbows are unmissable and unmistakable made with neon almond cake and an eye-catching chocolate drip. A must-try for all ages… and a convincing argument for more unicorn pastry chefs.
Zola Bakes founder Samantha Zola is putting her own spin on the classic rainbow cookie, resulting in a product that’s gone viral. Since sharing pics of her colorful take on the classic rainbow cookie on Instagram in 2017, Zola Bakes has been making popular bite-sized rainbows out of neon almond cake, eye-catching chocolate drip, and glitter. Trained at Épicerie Boulud and Magnolia Bakery, Zola bakes up colorful rainbow cookies in small batches that are delicious beyond your wildest dreams.
This package serves 10 people and includes 20 Valentine’s Day Rainbow Cookies
- Each cookie measures 1″ × 1.5″
- Raspberry Jam
- Chocolate Hazelnut
All designs subject to change based on availability
Valentine’s Day Rainbow Cookies ship from 1/25 – 2/12
Contains dairy, eggs, wheat, soy, and tree nuts
Made in a facility that processes peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- To store, keep cookies in a sealed container
- Cookies may be enjoyed for up to 10 days
- Zola Bakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.