Rainbow Cookie Cake
What do you get when you let a unicorn loose in a bakery? We’re guessing a Zola Bakes cake. This colossal Rainbow Cookie Cake is unmissable and unmistakable made with neon almond cake, eye catching chocolate drip, and a topping of glitter. A must try for all ages… and a convincing argument for more unicorn pastry chefs.
This package serves 18-22 people and includes 1 Rainbow Cookie Cake
- This cake is made with raspberry and Nutella fillings and topped with dark chocolate drip dusted with glitter
- Each cake measures 6 × 6.5 inches
butter, flour, almond paste, eggs, sugar, salt, food dye (water, high fructose corn syrup, glycerine, fd&c red #40/yellow #5/Blue #1, sugar, modifies food starch, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate, carragean gum, xanthan gum, citric acid), apricot, raspberry preserves, nutella, guittard chocolate coating
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- To store, keep cookies in a sealed container for up to 7-10 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zola Bakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.