Cinnamon Raisin Rugelach - 9 Pieces
A traditional New York pastry made with a cream cheese-based dough. Filled with a homemade cinnamon raisin filling.
In the early 20th century Joseph Zaro, having left his home and family in Eastern Europe, and sailed to Ellis Island with the dream to open a bakery. Now, nearly a century later Zaro’s Family Bakery is a household name in New York City. This fourth-generation family-owned and operated business is known for its iconic New York treats, such as their black and white cookies.
This package includes a box of 9 Cinnamon Raisin Rugelach
Contains: Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Rugelach may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 1 week
- To serve, allow the cookies to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.