Black and White Cookies + Challah Combo Pack
Declared one of the “Top 5 New York City Taste Sensations” these Jumbo Black and White cookies are as iconic as they come. Now you can enjoy these cookies with two of Zaro’s famed Hand Braided Challah.
In the early 20th century Joseph Zaro, having left his home and family in Eastern Europe, and sailed to Ellis Island with the dream to open a bakery. Now, nearly a century later Zaro’s Family Bakery is a household name in New York City. This fourth-generation family-owned and operated business is known for its iconic New York treats, such as their black and white cookies.
This package includes:
- 2 loaves of Challah
- 8 Jumbo Black & White Cookies
- Each cookie measures a whopping 5"
Contains: Dairy, Eggs, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Cookies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Bread may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 5 Days
- To serve, allow the bread to thaw at room temperature overnight
- To serve, allow the cookies to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.