Bagels - Dozen
Classic New York bagel being made the same way since 1927. Bagels are hand rolled and boiled before being baked in old world deck ovens. This process gives us a voluminous bagel with a crispy crust but still leaves a chewy inside.
Growing up, our grandfather had a little trick. He forked the bagel if he was going to freeze them when he got home. Simply fork perimeter the perimeter until bagel splits and put back together before going into freezer. When you pull and re-heat top of bagel has this fantastic crumbly and crunchy texture. Life changing!
This package serves 12 people and includes your choice of 1 dozen bagels.
Bagel options include:
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Honey Whole Wheat
Contains: Eggs & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Bagels arrive ready to enjoy
- Serve bagels immediately or store in freezer for up to 6 months.
- If serving from frozen, allow bagels to thaw in room temperature for about 1 hour
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.