Chocolate Rugelach - 18 Pieces
A traditional New York pastry made with a cream cheese-based dough. Filled with a homemade chocolate filling.
In the early 20th century Joseph Zaro, having left his home and family in Eastern Europe, and sailed to Ellis Island with the dream to open a bakery. Now, nearly a century later Zaro’s Family Bakery is a household name in New York City. This fourth-generation family-owned and operated business is known for its iconic New York treats, such as their black and white cookies.
This package includes 18 Chocolate Rugelach
Contains: Dairy, Eggs, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Rugelach may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 1 week
- To serve, allow the cookies to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.