Black and White Cookies - 12 Pack
Legend has it the original black and white cookie was invented by Joseph Zaro in 1928. The base of the cookie is a combination of cake and cookie batter, covered with homemade vanilla and chocolate fondant. Zaro’s bakes 9,000 of these iconic cookies a week.
This package includes 12 Jumbo Black & White Cookies
- Each cookie measures a whopping 5"
Contains: Dairy, Eggs, & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies may be kept frozen for up to 6 months and at room temperature for up to 5 days
- To serve, allow the cookies to thaw at room temperature for 2-4 hours
- Zaro’s Family Bakery ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.