Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream! Four generations later and the Yuengling’s Dairy is still in action!
- This package includes 6 Pints of Ice Cream.
- Choose your own flavors
Flavors Options include:
- Black & Tan – The American-owned, family-run creamery pairs bold flavors of Belgian chocolate and sea salt caramel ice cream to create this new Yuengling’s classic, inspired by the beer.
- Vanilla – This all-natural fan favorite is anything but boring! Made with Madagascar vanilla, this creamy ice cream is perfect alone or paired with your favorite dessert. A Gold Medal winner at the Los Angeles International Dairy Competition!
- Root Beer Float – Smooth and refreshing, this American classic packs the flavor of the classic Root Beer Float minus the fizz.
- Espresso Chip – Not your average cup of Joe, this dark coffee ice cream blended with espresso chocolate chips definitely has its perks.
- Peanut Butter Cup – A dynamic duo! Rich Belgian chocolate ice cream and creamy peanut butter ice cream blended together with peanut butter swirl and chunks of peanut butter cups are sure to be every peanut butter lovers dream.
- Cinnamon Churro – Baked churros are paired with sweet cinnamon and blended into creamy Madagascar vanilla ice cream to recreate this traditional Spanish treat.
- Cookies & Cream – Classic Madagascar vanilla blended with gluten free dark chocolate cookie pieces will remind you of mom’s old-fashioned cookies dunked in ice-cold milk.
- Cherry Vanila Chunk – Mouth-watering cherries paired with chunks of dark chocolate add decadent flavor to smooth cherry vanilla ice cream. Spoil yourself with this sinfully delicious treat.
- Teaberry – Don’t let the bright pink color fool you – this isn’t strawberry! A flavor particular to Pennsylvania, Teaberry ice cream is made from the mountainous teaberry plant and offers a sweet, tart, and refreshingly minty taste you must try.
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.