Yuengling’s Ice Cream? Yes! This ice cream is made by the very same Yuengling family known for expert beer brewing, yet this separate business was started generations ago in 1920 when Prohibition hit, and Frank D. Yuengling needed to support the family. Instead of beer, he made ice cream!
Yuengling’s Cherry Vanilla Chunk Super Premium Ice Cream combines mouth-watering cherries and a generous helping of dark chocolate chips, adding decadent flavor to the creamy and smooth cherry vanilla ice cream. This flavor was awarded GOLD at the World Dairy Expo Championship in the Flavored Fruit and/or Nut Ice Cream category.
- Each Pack includes 6 pints of ice cream
Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Glucose Syrup, Dark Sweet Natural Cherry Halves, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa [processed w/Alkali], Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Natural Flavors), Egg Yolk, Natural Cherry Flavor, Red Beet Extractives, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum and Carrageenan.
CONTAINS: Milk, Soy and Egg
ALL NATURAL, GLUTEN FREE
Instructions / Storage
Ice cream pints and quarts are carefully packed in an insulated shipping box with enough dry ice to keep the contents perfectly frozen. Don’t worry, it’s colder inside that box than it is in your freezer. Upon receipt, please place your ice cream in your freezer to store.
If you are looking to serve your ice cream right away but they arrive rock hard, simply place them on a counter or table top and let them rest for 10 minutes or until you can just slightly squeeze the containers.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.