Estes Park Pie Shop ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Six cups of straight rhubarb make this Estes Park’s most tart pie! Flavors of your childhood are in this pie, which is topped with You Need Pie’s signature buttery, sweet crumb topping. Estes Park Pie Shop’s Rhubarb Pie is vegan.
Opened in 2006 by husband-wife team Rick and Val Thompson, Estes Park Pie Shop bakes pies from scratch using recipes and techniques passed down from generations ago. The bakers at Estes Park Pie Shop in Estes Park, Colorado, fill every one of their world-famous pies with 6 cups of bursting-with-flavor seasonal fruit like peach and blueberry (double the amount used by most bakeries) and never include any preservatives or canned fruit. Their signature crunchy sugar crumb topping seals the deal, adding a distinctive texture and crunch to their pies from strawberry rhubarb to apple to cherry.
- This Rhubarb Pie is 9" round and serves 8 people
- Pie arrives in a reusable aluminum pie tin
- All pies are vegan—naturally made with vegetable shortening and no lard
Rhubarb, Sugar, No Trans Fat Vegetable Shortening, Flour, All Vegetable Margarine, Corn Starch, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be stored at room temperature or 4-5 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer, wrapped tightly for up to 6 months
- Enjoy at room temperature or serve warm. To warm, heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Pies do not contain any artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- The reusable pie tin is dishwasher safe. Do not place in the microwave
- Estes Park Pie Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.