Opened in 2006 by husband-wife team Rick & Val Thompson, Estes Park Pie Shop bakes pies from scratch using recipes and techniques passed down from their great grandma in Estes Park Colorado. The bakers at Estes Park Pie Shop fill every one of their world-famous pies with 6 cups of bursting-with-flavor seasonal fruit (double the amount used by most bakeries) and never include any preservatives or canned fruit. Their signature crunchy sugar crumb topping seals the deal, adding a distinctive texture and crunch.
This sweet apple pie is a multiple Blue Ribbon winner! Granny Smith apples and cinnamon combined with the brown sugar and oat crumble topping, drizzled with caramel and chopped pecans make this a pie to remember.
- This Caramel Apple Pecan Pie is 9" round and serves 8 people
- Pie arrives in a reusable aluminum pie tin
- All pies are vegan—naturally made with vegetable shortening and no lard
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be stored at room temperature or 4-5 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer, wrapped tightly for up to 6 months
- Enjoy at room temperature or serve warm. To warm, heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Pies do not contain any artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- The reusable pie tin is dishwasher safe. Do not place in the microwave
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Estes Park Pie Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.