Opened in 2006 by husband-wife team Rick & Val Thompson, Estes Park Pie Shop bakes pies from scratch using recipes and techniques passed down from their great grandma in Estes Park Colorado. The bakers at Estes Park Pie Shop fill every one of their world-famous pies with 6 cups of bursting-with-flavor seasonal fruit (double the amount used by most bakeries) and never include any preservatives or canned fruit. Their signature crunchy sugar crumb topping seals the deal, adding a distinctive texture and crunch.
New to the mix, this pie with crisp Granny Smith apples, and sweet, juicy peaches uses ginger as the spice instead of cinnamon for a truly unique taste. Topped with their signature buttery, sweet crumb topping.
- This Apple Ginger Peach Pie is 9" round and serves 8 people
- Pie arrives in a reusable aluminum pie tin
- All pies are vegan—naturally made with vegetable shortening and no lard
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator or in the freezer. Pies can be stored at room temperature or 4-5 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer, wrapped tightly for up to 6 months
- Enjoy at room temperature or serve warm. To warm, heat pies in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes
- Pies do not contain any artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- The reusable pie tin is dishwasher safe. Do not place in the microwave
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Estes Park Pie Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.