Yonah Schimmel Knishes ships its famous knishes nationwide on Goldbelly! Now you can have knishes for your next party with a selection of cocktail knishes in Yonah Schimmel’s most popular savory flavors—potato, kasha, sweet potato, and spinach. Yonah Schimmel Knishes are kosher and vegan.
Ever since the 1890s, when rabbi Yonah Schimmel began selling knishes from a pushcart and then a storefront, Yonah Schimmel Knishes has been a neighborhood fixture on New York City’s Lower East Side. The Oldest Knishery in America still makes knishes the old-fashioned way — hand wrapping a filling of potatoes or kasha (buckwheat grain) with a thin layer of dough before sending it to the oven to bake. In addition to the traditional potato and kasha knishes, this Jewish bakery makes modern flavors as well, like sweet potato, mushroom, broccoli, and sweet cheese.
This package includes:
- 96 savory knishes
- Each cocktail knish is approximately 1"
- Yonah Schimmel Knish is Kosher Cup certified
This product ships overnight during the summer.
- Potato – The original and quintessential knish with fresh potatoes baked to perfection
- Kasha – Yonah Schimmel’s delicious family recipe with buckwheat, one of a kind savory flavor. So healthy and delicious
- Sweet Potato – What a mouth watering super delight. A combination of sweet and salty
- Spinach – A delicious mixture of potato and spinach, an irresistible combination
Potato Knish – Potato, Onions, Spices, And Dough. Vegan & Nut Free.
Kasha Knish – Buckwheat, Potato, Onions, Spices, And Dough. Vegan & Nut Free.
Sweet Potato Knish – Sweet Potato, Potato, Onions, Spices, And Dough. Vegan & Nut Free.
Spinach Knish – Spinach, Potato, Onions, Spices, And Dough. Vegan & Nut Free.
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are made fresh and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the knishes in the refrigerator. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- To serve, heat knishes in a microwave for 2 minutes or in a 350F oven covered with foil for 10 minutes or until warm. Remove the foil for the last few minutes for a crispy knish. Best enjoyed with some deli mustard!
- To serve later, wrap the knishes individually with plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To serve, heat the knish as noted above. There is no need to thaw the knish before heating
- Yonah Schimmel Knishes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.