Yonah Schimmel Knishes has been a neighborhood fixture on the Lower East Side since the 1890s. Today, they still make knishes the traditional way—hand wrapping a filling of potatoes or kasha (buckwheat grain) with a thin layer of dough before sending it to the oven to bake.
Now you can have Knishes for your next party with a selection of Cocktail Knishes in Yonah Schimmel’s most popular savory flavors—Potato, Kasha, Sweet Potato, and Spinach.
This package includes
- 24 savory cocktail knishes
- Each cocktail knish is approximately 1"
- Yonah Schimmel Knish is Kosher Cup certified
This product ships overnight during the summer.
- Potato – The original and quintessential knish with fresh potatoes baked to perfection
- Kasha – Yonah Schimmel’s delicious family recipe with buckwheat, one of a kind savory flavor. So healthy and delicious
- Sweet Potato – What a mouth watering super delight. A combination of sweet and salty
- Spinach – A delicious mixture of potato and spinach, an irresistible combination
Instructions / Storage
- Knishes are made fresh and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place the knishes in the refrigerator. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- To serve, heat knishes in a microwave for 2 minutes or in a 350F oven covered with foil for 10 minutes or until warm. Remove the foil for the last few minutes for a crispy knish. Best enjoyed with some deli mustard!
- To serve later, wrap the knishes individually with plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. To serve, heat the knish as noted above. There is no need to thaw the knish before heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Yonah Schimmel Knishes ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.