It’s a Brisket Biscuit! These start with Yardbird’s famous buttermilk biscuits, which are layered with thinly-sliced pit-smoked BBQ brisket and house-made barbecue sauce. Also included are dill pickles and honey butter for slathering!
Miami may be about as far south as you can get in the U.S., but The Magic City wasn’t much of a destination for Southern comfort food until Yardbird opened its doors in the heart of South Beach in 2011. The brainchild of acclaimed restaurateur John Kunkel, Yardbird immediately drew rave reviews and huge crowds for its hearty and comforting regional Southern fare, and it remains a Miami must-visit to this day.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- BBQ Brisket (24 oz.)
- 8 Biscuits
- Honey Butter (4 oz.)
- Dill Pickles (4 oz.)
- Each biscuit measures 2.5″ × 2.5″
Buttermilk, Honey, Salt, Ap Flour, Butter, Beef Brisket, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Granulated Onion, Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Salt, Dry Mustard, Dried Thyme, Chili Powder, Dried Oregano, ketchup, Whole Grain Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Cumin Seed, Black Peppercorns
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days and frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow all items to defrost fully before reheating
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove all sealed food packages from box and open
- Place biscuits spaced 1 inch apart on to a baking sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes
- In a pot on the stove top add brisket and bbq sauce to pot and warm on medium heat, stirring occasionally
- Internal temperature of the Brisket should be above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of Honey Butter in a small pan and use the brush provided to coat the tops of the biscuits
- Split each biscuit in half then top with hot bbq brisket and lid of the biscuit
- Place on your favorite platter and serve with dill pickle chips
- Yardbird ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.