Chicken 'N' Waffles Kit for 4-6
This is Yardbird’s world-famous 27-hour brined fried chicken and cheddar waffles! Also included are honey hot sauce, bourbon maple syrup, and some Nashville hot chicken-inspired Carolina Reaper rub to spice it up!
Miami may be about as far south as you can get in the U.S., but The Magic City wasn’t much of a destination for Southern comfort food until Yardbird opened its doors in the heart of South Beach in 2011. The brainchild of acclaimed restaurateur John Kunkel, Yardbird immediately drew rave reviews and huge crowds for its hearty and comforting regional Southern fare, and it remains a Miami must-visit to this day.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 4 Fried Chicken Breasts
- 4 Fried Chicken Thighs
- 4 Fried Chicken Drums
- 4 Fried Chicken Wings
- 2 Cheddar Waffles
- 1 squeeze bottle Honey Hot Sauce (4 oz.)
- 1 squeeze bottle Bourbon Maple Syrup (4 oz.)
- Reaper Rub (1 oz.)
- Each waffle measures 8"
Chicken, Paprika, Cayenne, Salt, Sugar, Pork Lard, Black Pepper, Crystals Hot Sauce, Molassas, Cheddar, Onion, Garlic, Honey, Bourbon, Maple Syrup, Swiss Cheese, Chivesenriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Malt Barley Extract, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Salt, Sugar, Buttermilk, Artificial Flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days and frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Allow all items to defrost fully before reheating
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove all sealed food packages from box and open
- Place Chicken pieces skin side up on to a baking sheet
- Place Waffles on a separate baking sheet spaced at least 1 inch apart
- Place Fried Chicken and Waffles into the oven and set a timer for 15 minutes
- Internal temperature of the Fried Chicken should be above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Serve with Honey Hot Sauce and Bourbon Maple Syrup
- To spice things up, give your Fried Chicken a little shake of our signature Nashville Hot Carolina Reaper Rub (at your own risk)
- Yardbird ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.