Wow Bao’s imaginatively inventive, chef-driven recipes combine traditional Asian flavors with high-quality ingredients. And it’s not just their Bao that has fans going crazy – their potstickers are just as irresistible: All-Natural chicken mixed with ginger and Napa cabbage, wrapped in a tender flour wrapper!
This package serves 10 people and includes 60 Chicken Potstickers
- includes 3 packs of 20 Potstickers
- Chicken Potstickers – FILLING: FreeBird™ All Natural* Chicken, Cabbage, Scallions, Chicken Broth [Concentrated Chicken Broth, Salt, Sugar, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Extract, Water, Salt, Fructose and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein), Anchovy Flavored Chicken Fat], Chicken Fat, Cilantro, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Salt and Wheat Flour), Salt, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sesame Oil, Egg White, Black Pepper, Ginger. DOUGH: Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Potstickers ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place Potstickers in the freezer
- Potstickers may be stored in the freezer through the “best by” date marked on the package
To Serve Potstickers
- Heat a frying pan over high heat
- Add oil (canola oil recommended) to coat the bottom of the frying plan
- Add frozen potstickers and cook for 1 minute
- Reduce heat, add 1⁄2 cup water into pan
- Cover and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 7 minutes.
- Bring a generous amount of water to a rapid boil
- Add frozen dumplings and cook for 3 minutes, or until they float
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes
- Drain and serve
- Bring water in a steamer to boil
- Add frozen dumplings (may put on small plate), cover for 4 1⁄2 to 5 minutes
DIPPING SAUCE SUGGESTIONS
- Mix soy sauce with minced fresh ginger and a dash of red wine vinegar
- Mix soy sauce and either sriracha or sambal olek chili sauce to taste
- Garnish potstickers with sliced green onions
- Wow Bao ships Tuesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.