The oldest Kentucky distillery still in operation has also been voted “Kentucky’s Best Bourbon” by Kentucky Monthly magazine, and is a three times Gold Medal winner for Best Bourbon. While Woodford Reserve knows their bourbon, they also know their sweets, producing one of the best bourbon caramels in the state. Sure to become one of your favorites, these rich, hand-stirred, hand-wrapped caramels take on a new dimension with the small addition of premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon.
Nestled amid rolling bluegrass hills and thoroughbred stallion farms, Woodford Reserve was founded by Elijah Pepper in 1812. The oldest operating distillery in Kentucky handcrafts some of the best bourbon whiskey — and bourbon balls — in the state. The famous Bluegrass Bourbon Ball is spiked with premium Woodford Reserve bourbon, enrobed in dark chocolate, and topped with a pecan. The distillery in Louisville, Kentucky, has been a thre-time Gold Medal Winner for Best Bourbon, and they are equally famous for the bourbon served in chocolate form.
- This package includes 2 packs of Bourbon Caramels
- Each pack is 8 oz. and has approximately 18 pieces
- Caramels are individually wrapped and arrive in branded packaging
Corn Syrup, Caramel Cream(Milk, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Cream, Palm Oil, Salt, Lecithin(Soy Lecithin), Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Artificial Flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Caramels arrive ready to enjoy
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.