This combo pack is a front runner! 1 Kern’s Kitchen Kentucky Derby Pie – a mix of chocolate chips and walnut tart in a crumbly yummy pie shell, and 32 of Woodford Reserve’s decadent bourbon balls – a Kentucky classic made with premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon and delicious dark chocolate, topped with a pecan.
The oldest Kentucky distillery still in operation has also been voted “Kentucky’s Best Bourbon” by Kentucky Monthly magazine and is a three-time Gold Medal winner for Best Bourbon. While Woodford Reserve knows their bourbon, they also know their sweets, producing one of the best bourbon balls in the state.
Nestled amid rolling bluegrass hills and thoroughbred stallion farms, Woodford Reserve was founded by Elijah Pepper in 1812. The oldest operating distillery in Kentucky handcrafts some of the best bourbon whiskey — and bourbon balls — in the state. The famous Bluegrass Bourbon Ball is spiked with premium Woodford Reserve bourbon, enrobed in dark chocolate, and topped with a pecan. The distillery in Louisville, Kentucky, has been a three-time Gold Medal Winner for Best Bourbon, and they are equally famous for the bourbon served in chocolate form.
This package includes
- 1 Kentucky Derby Pie (9")
- 1 Box of Bourbon Balls (32 pcs.)
- Kentucky Derby Pie serves 8-10 people
- Kentucky Derby Pie arrives tightly wrapped in an original Kern’s Kitchen Box
- Each Bourbon Ball weighs approx 0.5 oz.
- Bourbon Balls arrive in a green and copper embossed gift box
Pie – Sugar, Walnuts, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Mono & Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, (Soy), Natural Butter Flavor, Colored With Annatto, Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Eggs, Semi-sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk & Salt), Imitation Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Propylene Glycol, Vanillin, Caramel Color, Artificial Flavor, Heliotropine), Wheat Flour, Shortening (High Oleic Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil), Water, Sugar, Salt. Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Tree Nut (Walnut) And Wheat Ingredients.
Bourbon Balls – Sugar, Bitter Sweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor (processed with Alkali), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Lecithin- an emulsifier (Soy), and Vanilla), Water, Dairy Cream, Dairy Butter, Pecans, Nukreme (Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Egg White, Potato Starch, Cream of Tarter, Pure Vanilla and Invertase), Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Artificial Flavors, Invertase (an enzyme)
Instructions / Storage
- Bourbon Balls arrive ready to enjoy.
- Bourbon balls can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 90 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Kentucky Derby Pie can be kept at room temperature for up to 10 days, in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Kentucky Derby Pie
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Bake for 12 minutes and enjoy!
- Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.