The oldest Kentucky distillery still in operation has also been voted “Kentucky’s Best Bourbon” by Kentucky Monthly magazine, and is a three times Gold Medal winner for Best Bourbon. While Woodford Reserve knows their bourbon, they also know their sweets, producing one of the best bourbon balls in the state. Mint juleps have been the traditional Kentucky Derby drink for close to a 100 years. This Kentucky classic is made with premium Woodford Reserve Bourbon cream, mint julep mix and delicious dark chocolate with white chocolate swirls.
- Contains 32 pieces (16 oz.)
- Arrives in a green and copper embossed gift box
- This product only ships overnight in the summer
Instructions / Storage
- We recommend serving the bourbon balls at room temperature.
- Bourbon Balls can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Orders ship out Monday-Wednesday
- Orders must be placed by 12 PM EST to ship out the same day
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.