Truffle Chicken Pot Pie Kit for 4
The Truffle Chicken Pot Pie is an annual favorite at the Oscars® Governors Ball! Beneath a flaky layer of puff pastry you’ll find a rich, truffle-infused velouté mixed with slow-roasted Jidori chicken and farm-fresh vegetables including peas, onions, celery, and potato.
Austrian-born chef Wolfgang Puck rocked the food world when he opened Spago in Los Angeles in 1982, and his unique brand of fresh and creative California cuisine has since made him a household name for foodies around the world. Puck has published six cookbooks, appeared on countless cooking shows, and has opened dozens of restaurants (including his insanely influential Asian fusion restaurant Chinois on Main and high-end steakhouse CUT). In short, calling Puck a celebrity chef would be an understatement.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Pot Pie Containers (each 16 oz.)
- 4 Puff Pastry Lids
Chicken Filling – Chicken, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Celery, Onion, Potato, Peas, Butter, Flour, Chicken Stock, Creme Fraiche, Lemon, Truffle Salt, Truffle Oil
Puff Pastry – Butter, Flour, Salt, Water, Salt, Pepper
Food-allergic Individuals: Be Aware That We Handle And Prepare Egg, Milk, Wheat, Shellfish, Fish, Soy, Peanut, And Tree Nut Products, And Other Potential Allergens In The Food Production Areas Of Our Facility. Wolfgangpuckcatering.com
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place pot pies in the fridge or freezer
- Place puff pastry in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 4 weeks
- Thaw pot pies overnight in the refrigerator before cooking – Keep Puff Pastry Frozen
- Remove pot pies from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking
- Remove Puff Pastry from the freezer 5 minutes before baking
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Unstack the puff pastry and brush outer 1 inch with an egg wash (not included: to make, beat 1 egg with 1 Tbsp of water)
- Place 1 sheet, egg wash side down, on top of each of the individual pot pies, crimping around the edges
- Brush the entire top with the egg wash
- Place on rimmed baking sheet
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until pastry is golden brown
- Remove from the oven with caution
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving
- Wolfgang Puck Catering ships Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.