Limited time only! A twist on a classic favorite! This pot pie features slow braised short ribs, a rich veal demi-glace, farm-fresh vegetables including mushrooms, butternut squash and carrots, topped with a flaky layer of puff pastry.
Austrian-born chef Wolfgang Puck rocked the food world when he opened Spago in Los Angeles in 1982, and his unique brand of fresh and creative California cuisine has since made him a household name for foodies around the world. Puck has published six cookbooks, appeared on countless cooking shows, and has opened dozens of restaurants (including his insanely influential Asian fusion restaurant Chinois on Main and high-end steakhouse CUT). In short, calling Puck a celebrity chef would be an understatement.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 2 Short Rib Pot Pie Containers (each 16 oz.)
- 2 Puff Pastry Lids
Egg for egg wash not provided
Short Ribs, Vegetables: Celery, Onion, Potato, Peas, Butternut Squash, Mushrooms Veloute (Butter, Flour, Chicken Stock, Crème Fraiche, Lemon, Truffle Salt, Veal Demi), Truffle Oil, Puff Pastry, Salt & Pepper.
Food-allergic Individuals: Be Aware That We Handle And Prepare Egg, Milk, Wheat, Shellfish, Fish, Soy, Peanut, And Tree Nut Products, And Other Potential Allergens In The Food Production Areas Of Our Facility. Wolfgangpuckcatering.com
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer
- Remove individual pot pie containers from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking
- Remove puff pastry from freezer 5 minutes before assembling
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and remove the lids of the containers
- Unstack the puff pastry and brush outer 1 inch of the puff pastry with an egg wash (not provided – 1 beaten egg with 1 tablespoon water)
- Place one piece of puff pastry, egg wash side down, on top of each individual pot pie, crimping around the rim
- Brush the entire top with egg wash
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes (oven temperatures and times may vary)
- Pastry should be golden brown
- Remove from oven with caution as individual containers will be hot
- Let sit for 5 minutes prior to serving
- Wolfgang Puck Catering ships Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.