William Greenberg Desserts ships its famous gluten-free black & white cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! If you didn’t grow up in New York, chances are you’ve never tasted this cake-like cookie topped with half dark chocolate half vanilla icing. Half chocolate, half vanilla, all delicious. Now enjoy the gluten-free version of William Greenberg’s famous treat.
New Yorkers have indulged in the desserts created at William Greenberg Bakery since 1946. After serving in World War II, Greenberg won the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game, and the rest is delicious history. The New York bakery bakes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelach, and brownies.
This package includes 12 Gluten-Free Black and White Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 5" in diameter
- Cookies are individually wrapped and impeccably packaged in a William Greenberg gift box.
Not made in a gluten-free facility
- William Greenberg Desserts ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.