Available for a limited time only!
Delicate almond sponge cake, delicious sliced apples, and crushed pecan crust? What’s not to love about that! This is the perfect addition to your next Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur or Passover feast.
Since 1946 William Greenberg has been baking up some of New York City’s most delicious treats from their famous Black & White cookies to classic Jewish desserts like babka and rainbow cookies.
Choose from 2 sizes:
- Small 6" cake – serves 6-8 people
- Large 8" cake – serves 8-10 people
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.