Available for a limited time only!
Delicate almond sponge cake, delicious sliced apples, and crushed pecan crust? What’s not to love about that! This is the perfect addition to your next Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur or Passover feast.
Since 1946 William Greenberg has been baking up some of New York City’s most delicious treats from their famous Black & White cookies to classic Jewish desserts like babka and rainbow cookies.
Choose from 2 sizes:
- Small 6" cake – serves 6-8 people
- Large 8" cake – serves 8-10 people
- Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.