These colorful New York favorites feature multi-colored layers of moist cake flavored with almond paste and dipped in bittersweet chocolate.
Beloved bakery William Greenberg Bakery has delighted New Yorkers since 1946. On his way back to New York after serving in World War II, Greenberg acquired the funds needed to open his eponymous Manhattan bakery during a card game. The rest is delicious history. The New York bakery makes all the classics, including black & white cookies, rugelah, and brownies.
Rainbow Cookies are shipped by the pound.
- Cookies ship Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.