Oregon’s Willamette Valley Fruit Company makes this one-of-a-kind pumpkin chiffon pie with alternating layers of light pumpkin chiffon filling and spiced whipping cream. Handmade from scratch with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, carrying on the tradition of the finest quality pie on the market.
Willamette Valley Pie Company has been locally growing strawberries, raspberries, boysenberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, and, of course, the Marionberry, the crowning glory of the Oregon berry world, since 1999. Named after Marion county and grown exclusively in the Beaver State, Marionberries are a cross between the Chehalem and Olallieberry blackberry and have the rich, earthy juiciness of a Cabernet grape. What began as a small Salem, Oregon, cannery founded by the Gerald Roth family has transformed into one of the Northwest’s leading berry producers. In 2001, a pie company, Willamette Valley Fruit Company, was added. The Oregon pie company makes pies like its signature Marionberry Pie “as good as grandma’s!”
This package includes 2 Pumpkin Chiffon Pies
- Each pie measures to 9" in diameter
- Each pie weighs approx 40 oz.
Filling – Pumpkin, Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites: (sodium citrate, guar gum, Triethyl Citrate, (added as whipping agents), Fresh Whipping Cream, Evaporated Milk: (Milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, and vitamin D3), 100% Pure Cane Sugar, Spices, Unflavored Gelatin, Vanilla, Salt. CRUST: Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Organic Palm Oil, Water, 100% Pure Cane Sugar, Salt.
Contains: Wheat, Milk Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Keep this pie frozen until you’re ready to serve it. (Isn’t it nice you can keep one in the freezer “just because”?)
- Once thawed, please keep it refrigerated and don’t refreeze or store it at room temperature.
- For best results, remove the plastic overwrap and then place the pie back in it’s box in the refrigerator and let it thaw overnight. Or you can thaw it at a cool room temperature (68 degrees F) for 5 to 6 hours.
- Be sure to serve it quickly after it’s thawed so you can taste the creamy perfections of flavors. (As if you could wait!)
- When it’s an oven free, just let it be! Microwave is not recommended and these oven free pies should never be baked.
- Willamette Valley Pie Company ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.