Marionberry Crunch Pie
Willamette Valley Pie Company’s Marionberry Crunch Pie is the perfect mix of Oregon marionberries (blackberries) inside a flaky, flavorful crust, with a buttery almond topping! Just flour, fruit and sugar in a truly homemade recipe!
Each pie is hand made with all-natural, non-GMO ingredients…NO starch, NO preservatives. Every berry comes from local farm families, they use no-till sustainably farmed wheat flour, pure cane sugar and organic sustainably farmed palm oil shortening as well. These pies are truly the best from their land to your hands!
These are very HUGE Pies. 40 oz., 9″ pies.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is “Ready to Bake” from a frozen state. In order to get the best quality product, it is recommended that you do not allow the pie to thaw before baking.
DO NOT THAW BEFORE BAKING
- Convection Oven:
Preheat oven to 330 degrees F
Remove plastic wrap. Bake for 80-85 minutes. Ovens may vary. Adjust time and temperature accordingly.
- Conventional Oven:
Preheat to 375 degrees F. Bake for 90-105 minutes
Note: It’s important to bake the pie fully, or there may be undissolved sugar, or sugar lumps at the bottom of the pie. It is normal for the pie to bubble.
Allow to cool 6 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Willamette Valley Pie Company ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.