Famous Cornbread + Chocolate Chip Cookie Combo Pack
Willa Jean has gained notoriety for its playful and nostalgic menu that celebrates Southern sensibilities with fresh, local ingredients. This gift box features Chef Kelly’s most famous goodies: Cornbread and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Nothing says Southern Cooking like cornbread. Chef Kelly’s famous hearty cornbread recipe is glazed in cane syrup to add a little hint of sweetness. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Chances are, we have all had a good chocolate chip cookie. But what about the perfect chocolate chip cookie? This is the question Chef Kelly posed to herself before embarking on a two-year journey to create the best chocolate chip cookie in the world.
The final result? A caramelized on the outside and soft in the center cookie sprinkled with sea salt and jam-packed with three types of Valrhona chocolate – because three times the charm.
Willa Jean has been featured in Food & Wine, Garden & Gun, Southern Living, Munchies, Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Eater, GQ, Vogue, The Food Network.
Chef Kelly Fields also won Outstanding Pastry Chef at the James Beard Awards in 2019.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 12 Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 loaf of Famous Cornbread
- Each loaf measures 9"
- Each cookie measures approximately 2.5"
- Arrives in branded packaging with a Willa Jean sticker
Cornbread: corn flour, cornmeal, buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cane syrup, salt, butter, honey
Chocolate Chip Cookies: Butter, flour, sugar, chocolate, vanilla extract, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cornbread & Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cornbread may be stored wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature for up to two days and refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Best when enjoyed immediately!
- Freezing Cornbread and Cookies is not recommended
To serve cornbread warm: wrap in aluminum foil and warm at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with soft butter and cane syrup or honey.
To serve cookies warm: place in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until chocolate is slightly melted. Enjoy with your favorite glass of milk.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Willa Jean ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.