Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections ships its famous maple nut creams nationwide on Goldbelly! Wilbur’s of Maine milk chocolate maple nut creams have a real maple flavor in a soft and creamy center covered in delicious dark and milk chocolate.
Family owned and operated Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections has been hand making Maine’s “chubby chocolate berries” in Freeport, Maine, since 1983. Tom and Catherine Carty-Wilbur founded the confectionery, which is now run by their son Andy. The Maine chocolatier and candy shop is an 11-time consecutive winner of Down East Magazine Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Maine Chocolate” and “Best Maine Candy Store.”
This package includes 2 boxes of Chocolate Maple Nut Creams, your choice of chocolate
- Each box includes 24-30 pieces
Chocolate Flavor Options Include
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
Sugar, Milk Chocolate [ Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, And Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor)], Dark Chocolate [ Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier) And Vanilla], All Natural Maple Flavor, Dried Egg Whites, Maple Syrup, Walnut Paste, Cream Of Tartar, Invertase. Contains: Milk, Egg, Soy And Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store chocolate at room temperature.
- Items last up to 1 month at room temperature.
- Wilbur’s of Maine ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.