Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections ships its famous chocolates nationwide on Goldbelly! Wilbur’s has curated the perfect Maine gift. Carefully packaged in a locally handcrafted berry box, this chocolate gift is loaded with wild Maine blueberry jam, solid chocolate Genevas decorated with little blueberries, Wilbur’s signature chocolate covered blueberries, and a set of blueberry decorated napkins from Maine’s premier family owned and operated chocolate shop.
Founded by Tom and Catherine Carty-Wilbur in Freeport, Maine, in 1983, Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections hand makes chocolate-covered treats, including their famous chocolate covered blueberries. Now run by their son Andy, the Maine chocolatier and candy shop is an 11-time consecutive winner of Down East Magazine Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Maine Chocolate” and “Best Maine Candy Store.”
This package includes
- 1 jar Wild Maine Blueberry Jam (10 oz.)
- 4 Solid Chocolate Genevas with a Blueberry Motif
- 1/4 lb. bag Chocolate-Covered Blueberries
- 24 Blueberry Decorated Napkins
- 1 handcrafted Berry Gift Box made in Maine
Blueberry Jam: Maine Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid
Blueberry Genevas: Dark Chocolate Sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier),and Vanilla) Milk Chocolate: ( Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin – An Emulsifier, Vanillin – An Artificial Flavor) Geneva: (Sugar, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Egg Whites, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Red 3 & 40, Blue 1 & 2, Yellow 5)
Chocolate Blueberries: White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Non-fat Dry Milk,
Lactose (Milk), Whey (Milk, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanilla) Milk
Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier),
Vanillan (Artificial Flavor) ) Sweetened Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower
Oil), Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Confectioner’s
Glaze. Contains: Milk, Soy Lecithin And Egg
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store chocolate at room temperature.
- Store jam in refrigerator after opening
- Dark chocolate lasts up to 12 months at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate lasts up to 9 months at room temperature.
- White chocolate lasts up to 6 months at room temperature.
- Refrigeration and freezing are not recommended.
- Wilbur’s of Maine ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.