Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections ships its famous chocolates nationwide on Goldbelly! Maine’s wild blueberries and cranberries are delicious on their own, but, as the Wilbur family found out, even better dunked in rich chocolate, as most things in life are. At their hometown chocolate shop, there are small waterfalls of rich chocolate drowning these lucky little berries to create a silky smooth and sweet coating to perfectly contrast the tartness of the fruit.
Family owned and operated Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections has been hand making Maine’s “chubby chocolate berries” in Freeport, Maine, since 1983. Tom and Catherine Carty-Wilbur founded the confectionery, which is now run by their son Andy. The Maine chocolatier and candy shop is an 11-time consecutive winner of Down East Magazine Readers’ Choice Award for “Best Maine Chocolate” and “Best Maine Candy Store.”
This package serves 20-22 people and includes 2 boxes of Chocolate Covered Blueberries & Cranberries
- Each box serves 11 people and weighs approx. 1 lb.
Chocolate Covered Blueberries – White Cocolate; [sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, (An Emulsifier) And Vanilla] Dark Chocolate: [sugar, Chocolate Liquor (Processed With Alkalai) Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier) And Vanilla] Sweetened Dried Cranberries:[cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil] Fractionated Coconut Oil, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake Propylene Glycol, Yellow 6 Lake, Natural Flavor. Malic Acid, Confectioner’s Glaze. Contains: Milk And Soy Lecithin
Chocolate Covered Cranberries – White Chocolate: [sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier) And Vanilla], Milk Chocolate: [sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), And Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor)] Dried Bluberries: [blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil] Fractionaed Coconut Oil, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Natural Blueberry Flavor, Confectioners Glaze. Contains: Milk And Soy Lecithin
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store chocolate at room temperature.
- Dark chocolate lasts up to 12 months at room temperature.
- Milk chocolate lasts up to 9 months at room temperature.
- White chocolate lasts up to 6 months at room temperature.
- Refrigeration and freezing are not recommended.
- Chocolate Covered Blueberries and Cranberries ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.