Pie Best Seller - 2 Pack
This is a two-pack of Wick’s best-selling pies: Sugar Cream Pie and Southern Pecan Pie!
Sugar Cream Pie
An original farmhouse recipe, this pie contains only the finest ingredients including cream, sugar, and nutmeg. Wick built his business on Sugar Cream Pie over 70 years ago, and it remains a Hoosier favorite! It’s similar in taste to that of a crème brûlée; lightly sweet, smooth like a custard, and sure to be a family favorite.
Southern Pecan Pie
A taste of the South! This Southern Pecan Pie is layered with plenty of luscious Texas pecans and a sweet, syrupy filling. Once warmed, this nutty treat has a beautiful crisp top, a rich center, and a satisfying crunch in every bite.
Back in 1944, Duane “Wick’’ Wickersham opened a small cafe inside an Indiana factory to serve lunch to its employees. He relied on many of his grandmother’s recipes, including one for a classic Indiana specialty, Sugar Cream Pie. A full-service restaurant soon followed, within four years he was selling 300 of his pies every day, and Wick’s Pies was on its way to becoming one of Indiana’s most beloved pie makers. Wick’s pies are still made according to those same family recipes, and the Wickersham family still runs the company to this day.
This package serves 16 people and includes:
- 1 Sugar Cream Pie
- 1 Southern Pecan Pie
- Each pie serves 8 people and measures 9"
- Sugar Cream Pie – Crust (Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Lard, Water, Salt, Dextrose, and Baking Soda), Filling (Skim-Milk, Cream, Sugar, Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Butter [Sweet Cream, Salt], Artificial Flavoring, Salt, and Nutmeg)
- Pecan Pie – Crust: (Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Lard, Water, Salt, Dextrose, and Baking Soda), Filling (Corn Syrup, Eggs, Sugar, Pecans, Butter [Sweet Cream, Salt], Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Salt, and Artificial Flavoring)
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the freezer until ready to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take pie out of Freezer
- Remove plastic wrap
- Remove plastic dome
- Ensure all plastic is removed
- Place in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let pie cool for 10 minutes
- Wick’s Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.