German Chocolate Pie
Calling all chocolate lovers! This German Chocolate Pie is loaded with a rich, chocolatey filling and topped with chopped Texas pecans and shredded coconut. Decadent and delicious, this pie is certain to bring smiles all around!
Back in 1944, Duane “Wick’’ Wickersham opened a small cafe inside an Indiana factory to serve lunch to its employees. He relied on many of his grandmother’s recipes, including one for a classic Indiana specialty, Sugar Cream Pie. A full-service restaurant soon followed, within four years he was selling 300 of his pies every day, and Wick’s Pies was on its way to becoming one of Indiana’s most beloved pie makers. Wick’s pies are still made according to those same family recipes, and the Wickersham family still runs the company to this day.
This package serves 8 people and includes a German Chocolate Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
- German Chocolate Pie – Crust (Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Lard, Water, Salt, Dextrose, and Baking Soda), Filling (Skim-Milk, Sugar, Eggs, Semi-Sweet Chocolate [Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier) and Vanillin (An Artificial Flavor)], Toasted Coconut [Desiccated Coconut (Contains Sulfites), Sugar, Dextrose, and Salt], Nondairy Creamer [Refined Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Potassium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Sugar, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Sodium Stearoly Lactylate, Carrageenan, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extracts and Turmeric Extracts], Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Pecans, Modified Food Starch, Salt, and Artificial Flavoring)
Allergens: Contains Wheat (Gluten), Milk, and Tree Nuts (Coconut). Processed on the same line as Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts. Facility contains Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the freezer until ready to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take pie out of Freezer
- Remove plastic wrap
- Remove plastic dome
- Ensure all plastic is removed
- Place in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let pie cool for 10 minutes
- Wick’s Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.