Coconut Cream Pie
Wick’s Coconut Cream Pie will have you sailing off into the sunset at first bite! The creamy, sweet filling is topped with plenty of shredded coconuts that get toasty in the oven. Serve it ice-cold on a summer day or warmed up in the winter!
Back in 1944, Duane “Wick’’ Wickersham opened a small cafe inside an Indiana factory to serve lunch to its employees. He relied on many of his grandmother’s recipes, including one for a classic Indiana specialty, Sugar Cream Pie. A full-service restaurant soon followed, within four years he was selling 300 of his pies every day, and Wick’s Pies was on its way to becoming one of Indiana’s most beloved pie makers. Wick’s pies are still made according to those same family recipes, and the Wickersham family still runs the company to this day.
This package serves 8 people and includes a Coconut Cream Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
- Coconut Cream Pie – Crust: (Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Lard, Water, Salt, Dextrose, and Baking Soda), Filling (Skim-Milk, Cream, Sugar, Coconut [Coconut, Sugar, Water, Propylene Glycol], Wheat Flour [Unenriched, Unbleached], Butter [Sweet Cream, Salt], Artificial Flavoring, Salt, and Nutmeg)
Allergens: Contains Wheat (Gluten), Milk, and Tree Nuts (Coconut). Processed on the same line as Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts. Facility contains Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival store in the freezer until ready to prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Take pie out of Freezer
- Remove plastic wrap
- Remove plastic dome
- Ensure all plastic is removed
- Place in oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
- Let pie cool for 10 minutes
- Wick’s Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.