This handmade buttery cake is dripping in pure Jamaican rum and a rich caramel sauce that’ll make even Blackbeard swoon. Paying homage to “Wicked” Jack Scarborough and his tavern in Port Royal, Jamaica… as the tale goes, every rum cake baked in their small Georgia kitchen draws on generations of old Caribbean tavern traditions.
Wicked Jack’s cakes are offered in either a 20 oz. or 33 oz. size.
- Each 20 oz. Jamaican rum cake serves 8-10 people
- Each 33 oz. Jamaican rum cake serves 12-16 people
Instructions / Storage
Each cake arrives vacuum sealed and ready to eat – no thawing needed! Best eaten within 3 days of opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wicked Jacks Rum Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.