Wicked Jack’s Tavern ships its famous rum cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! This Southern classic is bathed in pure Jamaican rum that is the perfect fusion of Southern and Caribbean tastes.
The bakers at Wicked Jack’s Tavern in Marietta, Georgia, took to the high seas in search of the perfect Jamaican butter rum cake recipe. Paying homage to “Wicked” Jack Scarborough and his eponymous tavern in Port Royal, Jamaica, every rum cake baked in their small Georgia kitchen draws on generations of old Caribbean tavern traditions, with each cake soaked in pure Jamaican rum.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Red Velvet Rum Cake
- Each cake weighs 20 oz.
- Choose to add on a bag of ground coffee!
Coffee Options Include
- Georgia Peach Coffee (16 oz.) – Freshly roasted 100% Arabica Coffee beans flavored to perfection to give a delicious juicy Georgia peach flavor.
- Shiver me Timbers (12 oz.) – With this incredible 100% Arabica coffee beans, the smoothness of white chocolate, the burst of caramel crunch and the kick of barreled rum, are brought together into one delicious cup of coffee the way Ol’Gran would have wanted.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature, shelf-stable for up to 6 months.
- Wicked Jacks Rum Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.