This Southern classic is bathed in pure Jamaican rum that is the perfect fusion of Southern and Caribbean tastes. Paying homage to “Wicked” Jack Scarborough and his tavern in Port Royal, Jamaica… as the tale goes, every rum cake baked in their small Georgia kitchen draws on generations of old Caribbean tavern traditions.
Each 20 oz. Jamaican rum cake serves 8-10 people.
Instructions / Storage
Each cake arrives vacuum sealed and ready to eat – no thawing needed! Best eaten within 3 days of openingDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wicked Jacks Rum Cakes ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.