White Swan BBQ ships its famous ribs nationwide on Goldbelly! This is White Swan BBQ’s award-winning, genuine Eastern North Carolina BBQ pork ribs. Made from a 50-year-old secret family recipe, their Bar-B-Q is made with a vinegar and spice sauce which enhances the smoked flavor of the fresh pork.
Linwood Parker sure knows how to make some amazing barbecue. For over 89 years, White Swan Bar-B-Q has been serving some of the best Eastern North Carolina style BBQ (which is generally defined by chopped pork shoulder doused in a spicy vinegar-based sauce) in the state. When Linwood’s family took over the Smithfield, North Carolina, restaurant in the late ‘80s, they continued to serve the same tried-and-trusted recipes out of the restaurant’s original 1930s building. Until you find your way to White Swan’s doorstep, let us ship this award-winning BBQ to yours! White Swan BBQ won the Metro Cooking DC BBQ Bash in 2017 and has been named one of 25 best barbecue restaurants in the South by Chili Pepper Magazine.
White Swan’s Famous Rib Special serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 Racks of Pork Ribs (each rack has 10-12 bones and is approximately 2.5 lbs.)
- 2 lbs. of Brunswick Stew
- 1 bag of Hush Puppy mix (2 lbs.)
- 1 Jar of White Swan’s Secret Family Red BBQ Sauce (16 oz.)
Pork Ribs with a dry rub
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is fully cooked, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place BBQ in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- BBQ can be store in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- To serve, follow the instructions below
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Place the BBQ in its original packaging in the water and heat until the internal temperature reaches 145F (approximately 15 minutes)
- BBQ can also be heated over a double boiler in its original plastic packaging
- Pour contents into a pot and heat on a stove top until temperature reaches 135F (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- White Swan BBQ ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.