A classic White Swan BBQ side—this Brunswick Stew will warm you up for sure.
Boss Hog Linwood Parker sure knows how to make BBQ sing. For over 87 years, White Swan BBQ has been been serving some of the best Eastern Style BBQ in North Carolina. Voted one of the top 25 BBQ restaurants in the Southeast, White Swan BBQ also won the Metro Cooking DC BBQ Bash in 2017.
- Choose between 4 or 6 lbs. of Brunswick Stew
- 4 lbs. of stew serves 4 people
Pork, chicken, mixed vegetables, ketchup and assorted spices.
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is fully cooked, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place BBQ in the refrigerator or freezer to serve later
- BBQ can be store in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- To serve, follow the instructions below
Ribs & Pulled Pork
- Bring a pot of water to boil
- Place the BBQ in its original packaging in the water and heat until the internal temperature reaches 145F (approximately 15 minutes)
- BBQ can also be heated over a double boiler in its original plastic packaging
- Pour contents into a pot and heat on a stove top until temperature reaches 135F (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- White Swan BBQ ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.