The White House Special: what dreams are made of. This is the iconic sandwich from the iconic sandwich maker. Similar to the Italian classic, but with extra meat, this sandwich includes extra Genoa salami, provolone cheese, imported ham and cappacolla ham layered between two slices of fresh baked bread delivered up to 10 times a day from local bakeries. While lettuce and tomato come standard, how you make it your own is entirely up to you with the sides of chopped peppers and oil + vinegar. One bite and you’ll quickly see why Sinatra would have these shipped to movie locations all around the US.
White House Subs has been the Atlantic City destination since opening in 1946. For generations, it has played host to celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Oprah Winfrey, Rocky Marciano, Joe DiMaggio, and even the Beatles who chowed down on a 72 inch sub after a concert in 1964. It was named an American Classic by the James Beard Foundation in 2000.
- This package includes 4 large White House Special sandwiches and serves 8-10 people
- Each full sandwich is approximately 18-20" long
- Sandwiches arrive assembled with extra Genoa salami, provolone, ham, and capicolla, cheeses, lettuce and tomato. Chopped peppers, oil and vinegar arrive in separate containers
- Choose to add Extra Hot Peppers or Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive ready to enjoy, just add on your desired amount of toppings!
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For best quality, enjoy on the same day
- Open the sandwich and layer on peppers, oil & vinegar as desired
- Close the sandwich and take a big bite!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- White House Subs ships Wednesdays and Thursdays of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.