Whole House Smoked Pastrami
This is the tender, juicy pastrami that has created media chatter, as well as extraordinary acclaim from foodie aficionados. Smoked over apple wood and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of pastrami spices and salt, this hunk of smoky perfection weighs in at approximately 6 pounds! The included Kosciusko mustard and house made Russian dressing round out the total experience.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami, cured and seasoned in-house every day.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes:
- 1 whole pastrami (approximately 6 lbs)
- 8 oz Kosciusko mustard
- 8 oz Russian dressing
Contains: Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat in the fridge and enjoy within 3 to 4 days, or freeze for a later date
To heat Pastrami:
- remove from your refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before heating
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- wrap the whole brisket in aluminum foil
- place in a roasting pan or baking sheet and heat for 1 to 1½ hours
- carefully unwrap, increase oven temp to 450 degrees and heat for 20 more minutes to darken the crust
- slice and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.