Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Corned Beef Brisket nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the tender, juicy corned beef that has created media chatter, as well as extraordinary acclaim from foodie aficionados. Brined and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of spices and salt, this hunk of smoky perfection weighs in at approximately 6 pounds! The included Kosciusko mustard and house-made Russian dressing round out the total experience.
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 12-15 people and includes:
- 1 whole corned beef brisket (approximately 6 lbs)
- 8 oz Kosciusko mustard
- 8 oz Russian dressing
Contains: Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat in the fridge and enjoy within 3 to 4 days, or freeze for a later date
To heat Corned Beef:
- remove from refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before heating
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- wrap the whole brisket in aluminum foil
- place in a roasting pan or baking sheet and heat for 1 to 1½ hours
- carefully unwrap, slice and enjoy!
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.