The Complete Jewish Deli Brunch
This package features the house-cured artisan smoked meats and fish Wexler’s is famous for: from their double-smoked Pastrami and house-brined Corned Beef to their sublime, hand-sliced lox, with all the accoutrements to make this a memorable Jewish deli feast. You and your guests will be smacking their lips and singing the praises.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food built on tradition, craftsmanship, and quality, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami and smoked salmon. Both are cured and seasoned in-house every day. When you walk into Wexler’s it is clear that they are honoring the rich history of LA Delis that have come before them.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Pastrami
- 1 lb. Corned Beef
- 1/2 loaf Fresh Rye (8 slices)
- 8 oz. Russian Dressing
- 1 side Pickles
- 4 Bagels
- 1/2 lb. Lox
- 1/4 lb. piece hot smoked salmon
- 1/2 lb. Cream Cheese
- 3 Chocolate Babka Muffins
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat, fish, cream cheese, pickles and Russian dressing in the fridge
- Store bagels, bread and babka muffins in a tightly sealed bag at room temp, or freeze until ready to eat
- To serve, wrap meat in a paper towel and microwave for 60 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.