Wexler’s Deli ships its famous Jewish deli brunch nationwide on Goldbelly! This package features the house-cured artisan smoked meats and fish Wexler’s is famous for: from their double-smoked pastrami and house-brined corned beef to their sublime, hand-sliced lox, with all the accoutrements to make this a memorable Jewish deli feast. You and your guests will be smacking their lips and singing the praises.
Opened in 2014 by Micah Wexler, Wexler’s combines tradition, craftsmanship, and quality to create classic Jewish deli staples like pastrami and smoked salmon, which are cured and seasoned in-house daily. The Los Angeles delicatessen uses old-school methods to prepare classic Jewish deli favorites. Wexler’s Deli has been featured in the LA Times, LA Eater, and The Infatuation, which declared the deli to have “easily the best pastrami LA has seen in years.”
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Pastrami
- 1 lb. Corned Beef
- 1/2 loaf Fresh Rye (8 slices)
- 8 oz. Russian Dressing
- 1 side Pickles
- 4 Bagels
- 1/2 lb. Lox
- 1/4 lb. piece hot smoked salmon
- 1/2 lb. Cream Cheese
- 3 Chocolate Babka Muffins
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat, fish, cream cheese, pickles and Russian dressing in the fridge
- Store bagels, bread and babka muffins in a tightly sealed bag at room temp, or freeze until ready to eat
- To serve, wrap meat in a paper towel and microwave for 60 seconds
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.