This is the pastrami that has created more media chatter, as well as extraordinary acclaim from foodie aficionados, than even the corned beef. It too is tender and juicy. Smoked over apple wood and cured in-house with Wexler’s proprietary blend of pastrami spices and salt. Hand sliced. Enjoy with Swiss cheese, Wexler’s own rich rye bread baked fresh daily, barrel fermented pickles, cole slaw and creamy Russian dressing.
Born of a desire to serve classic Jewish deli food made by people who care, Wexler’s uses old-school methods to handcraft their pastrami, cured and seasoned in-house every day.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. Pastrami
- 1/2 loaf Rye
- 1 pt. Coleslaw
- 1/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 pt. Russian dressing
- 5 Pickle Spears
Contains: Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, Beef
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store meat, coleslaw, swiss and pickles in the fridge
- Store bread in a tightly sealed bag, or freeze bread until ready to eat
- To serve, wrap meat in a paper towel and microwave for 60 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Wexler’s Deli ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.